Carol Ann Wegner, RN, BA, Represents Minnesota with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare and the International Nurses Association (INA) are proud to announce that Carol Ann Wegner, RN, BA, is being honored for her exceptional successes in the nursing community. With many years in the industry, Carol has demonstrated the passion, dedication, and enthusiasm for patient care necessary to be considered a Top Nurse in her field.
Carol works at Abbott Northwestern Hospital in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This is the largest hospital in the Twin Cities, and was also recognized by Magnet Excellence in Nursing. Carol specializes in wound care, tending to patients assessing and monitoring whatever wounds they receive, lest they turn into infection. Also certified in basic life support, Carol is well equipped to handle any traumas.
In 1975, Carol received her nursing degree. When Carol is not at Abbott Northwestern, she can be found practicing at Meeker County Memorial Hospital and Clinic, also in Minnesota.
To find out more about Carol Ann Wegner, please visit www.allinahealth.org. Also be sure to look out for her upcoming publication in Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare.
About The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
Selected for their experience, forward thinking, and highest quality of care, The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare, are the most distinguished and desired medical professionals from every specialty.
The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare was founded on the idea that personal achievement is deserving of recognition and reward. Through a variety of benefits offered, WLH honors our selected physicians through massive multi media exposure in an effort to place consumers in the hands of the right doctor.
The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare is a subsidiary of the International Association of Health Care Professionals which is made up of over 100 different medical societies.
- Beatrice Cichocka, RN, Represents Massachusetts with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Arlene Esther Schneider, RN, Represents Missouri with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Wioletta Gurczak, RN, RRT, Represents Illinois with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Suzalin R. Llena, RN, BSN, Represents New York with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Lisa A. Raffile, RN, BSN, Represents Connecticut with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the contact module of this page. The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare disclaims any content contained in this press release.
Please see the complete Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare Terms of Service for more information.