Christel L. Michel, Represents Idaho with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare and the International Nurses Association are proud to announce that Christel L. Michel is being honored for her exceptional successes in the nursing community. With many years in the industry, Christel has demonstrated the passion, dedication, and enthusiasm for patient care necessary to be considered a Top Nurse in her field.
Christel is a Nurse Coordinator with St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital, the Spina Bifida Clinic, which is part of St. Luke’s Health System. As the only Idaho-based, nonprofit health system, St. Luke’s Health System is nationally recognized for excellence in patient care. Christel holds more than 19 years of experience in her field and attributes her success to the hospital she works for, proper training, and input from others.
Christel obtained her nursing degree from Blue Mountain Community College. She is also a Public Health Nurse and a member of the Spina Bifida Association.
To find out more about Christel L. Michel, please visit www.stlukesonline.org. Also be sure to look out for her upcoming publication in Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare.
About The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
Selected for their experience, forward thinking, and highest quality of care, The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare, are the most distinguished and desired medical professionals from every specialty.
The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare was founded on the idea that personal achievement is deserving of recognition and reward. Through a variety of benefits offered, WLH honors our selected physicians through massive multi media exposure in an effort to place consumers in the hands of the right doctor.
The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare is a subsidiary of the International Association of Health Care Professionals which is made up of over 100 different medical societies.
- Nancy Vazquez, RN, BSN, LNC, FN, Represents Florida with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Dominic J. Frio, DC, Represents New Jersey with Inclusion into Renowned Publication The Leading Physicians of the World
- Karen Ramos, LVN, Represents California with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Chrystal Gail Lambert, MSNEd, MHN, Represents California with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Dorothy Leveille, RN, BSN, Represents Florida with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the contact module of this page. The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare disclaims any content contained in this press release.
Please see the complete Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare Terms of Service for more information.