Desley Gray – Healthcare – Stanford Who’s Who Certified
Naturopathy Expert From Australia Joins The Ranks Of Stanford Who’s Who
DALBY, QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA, June 11, 2013 /Stanford Who’s Who/ -- Stanford Who’s Who proudly announces the addition of Desley Gray to the ranks of professional individuals as a result of her work in the field of alternative medicine. As Owner of Dalby Natural Therapies, Desley has consistently demonstrated the dedication, vision, and skills required to be considered among the best.
Armed with an Advanced Diploma in Naturopathic Healthcare, Delsey Gray built an impressive career as an Independent Naturopath, Kinesiologist, and Bowen Therapist. She continues to nurture her success on her outstanding knowledge and skills in naturopathic testing, Hemaview (live blood testing), and RBTI (body chemistry).
In 2009, Desley launched “Dynamic Essentials” with an extensive range of mineral, herbal, homeopathic mixes to provide relief and support for families:
- Newborns suffering with colic
- Babies with teething and sleeping problems
- Children with allergies, parasites and infections
- Mothers for increased Lactation
- Women with menopausal issues
- Adults with fatigue, stress, weight issues, and suffering from depression.
- General wellbeing mineral formulas to support the whole Family
- Immune Support for all the “Winter Nasties”
- Also tailoring formulas for individuals with specific problems.
Desley has been a member of the Society of Natural Therapists and Researchers (SNTR) since starting her practice in 1997. She states that her greatest achievement has been witnessing clients benefiting from the changes Desley helps them make with their health and wellbeing as they carry these strategies forward in their everyday lives.
Use the following link to view more information on Desley Gray
Browse the Stanford Who’s Who Social Media Branding website
About Stanford Who's Who
Stanford Who's Who empowers executives, professionals and entrepreneurs around the world. Our mission is to recognize successful individuals in multiple industries by providing a forum for networking, consulting, exposure and credibility to broadening one's future success. Realizing the power of forming business and professional relationships, we have created numerous resources that our members use for a multitude of reasons. With access to thousands of professional biographies of individuals in over 100 different industries, our members utilize our database to recruit others, to announce their career accomplishments, and for lasting, valuable relationships that extend beyond our membership program.
Press Release Keywords:
allergies, alternative medicine, australia, Bowen therapist, Dalby, Dalby Natual Therapies, Dalby Natural Therapies, Dalby – Queensland, Desley Gray, detoxifications, dietary advice, Dynamic Essentials, emotional wellbeing, fertility issues, Health Industry, health remedies, hormonal imbalances, kinesiologist, menopausal symptoms, natural alternatives for newborns and children, natural pain relief, naturopath, nauropathy, Queensland, skin conditions, Stanford Who’s Who, weight loss
- Kristeena Saville - Arts & Crafts - Stanford Who's Who Certified
- Alex Savary - Project Management - Stanford Who's Who Certified
- Stirling Larwill - Public Safety - Stanford Who's Who Certified
- Tina Fumo-Martin - Entertainment - Stanford Who's Who Certified
- Bruce Sanford - Health and Fitness - Stanford Who's Who Certified
If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the contact module of this page. Stanford Who's Who disclaims any content contained in this press release.
Please see the complete Stanford Who's Who Terms of Service for more information.