Joanne Roberts – Personal Development – Stanford Who’s Who Certified
Joanne Roberts Joins the Exclusive Ranks of Stanford Who’s Who
MELBOURNE, VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA, January 4, 2013 /Stanford Who’s Who/-- Stanford Who’s Who proudly announces the addition of Joanne Roberts to the ranks of professional individuals as a result of her work in the field of education and personal development. As Owner of For You And Yours as well as throughout her entire career, Joanne has consistently demonstrated the dedication, vision, and skills required to be considered among the best.
For You And Yours is a personal development consultancy that focuses on guiding others to achieve their full potential, to reach life goals and to achieve balance between family and career. Partnering with an established market leader in Personal Leadership Development and operating through numerous distributors across the globe, For You And Yours enjoy a reputation for excellence in the personal development industry.
Their new business model features a number of award winning products:
* Accredited Education Courses, recently receiving the prestigious Learning 100 Award for 2012 in recognition of the highest level of corporate leadership in educational content, learning culture, innovation and organizational performance. Other awards include 6 Tele Awards and 1 Remy Award!
* 5 day Conferences, held in various locations around the world
* Human Interest Documentaries, in support of charities, one of which has been shortlisted for an Oscar.
Products are developed for:
* Corporate Training: Award Winning Curriculum and Conferences can be implemented within existing professional development structures, to increase employee performance, company culture and teamwork.
* Colleges/Universities: Accredited Curriculum and Conferences can be included as term, semester, whole year course, for student enrolment.
* Online Further Study: Curriculum is included in a Masters of Personal Leadership Development.
* Individuals from 14 years of age through to grandparents searching for more education in the field of Personal Development.
Joanne embraced the challenges of entrepreneurship in 2010 when she launched Resourcing The Performing Artist as a culmination of more than two decades of experience in the industryof music performance, which was accrued in her capacity as Director of Music for Music Education. She is endowed with exceptional teaching and mentoring skills and is widely admired for her networking and marketing abilities. Over the course of her career, Joanne has exhibited a remarkable ability for event management, public relations and public speaking.
Joanne Roberts possesses a rich academic foundation that includes a Bachelor’s Degree in Music Education from the University of Melbourne. She also completed her VET Music Performance Certificate 4 and is affiliated with several groups and societies reflecting her personal and professional interests such as Business Development, Learning Education and Training Professionals, The eLearning Guild, Sales and Marketing Executives, Social Media Mastery Now and Women in Creative Services.
Browse the Stanford Who’s Who Social Media Branding website
About Stanford Who's Who
Stanford Who's Who empowers executives, professionals and entrepreneurs around the world. Our mission is to recognize successful individuals in multiple industries by providing a forum for networking, consulting, exposure and credibility to broadening one's future success. Realizing the power of forming business and professional relationships, we have created numerous resources that our members use for a multitude of reasons. With access to thousands of professional biographies of individuals in over 100 different industries, our members utilize our database to recruit others, to announce their career accomplishments, and for lasting, valuable relationships that extend beyond our membership program.
This press release was prepared and written by Michael Fairlie.
- Rajivan Baskaran - Business Development - Stanford Who's Who Certified
- Stephen McPherson - Consulting Services - Stanford Who's Who Certified
- Ron Gui - Healthcare: Medical Services - Stanford Who's Who Certified
- Elizabeth Langley - Finance: Investment Services - Stanford Who's Who Certified
- Margaret St. Amand - Art - Stanford Who's Who Certified
If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the contact module of this page. Stanford Who's Who disclaims any content contained in this press release.
Please see the complete Stanford Who's Who Terms of Service for more information.