Joanne Thomas, RN, BSN, Represents New York with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare and the International Nurses Association are proud to announce that Joanne Thomas, RN, BSN, is being honored for her exceptional successes in the nursing community. With many years in the industry, Joanne has demonstrated the passion, dedication, and enthusiasm for patient care necessary to be considered a Top Nurse in her field.
Joanne works at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center in New York City, serving central Brooklyn. A full service teaching hospital, Kingsbrook Jewish has the distinction of being named by Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures. She has medical-surgical certification, and specializes in this field.
In 2006, Joanne received her nursing degree at SUNY Downstate Medical Center School of Nursing. She also received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, and is certified in basic life support. Joanne attributes her success to her complete empathy and understanding for all of her patients due to her own past life experiences being ill. Now that she is better, she truly understands their pain.
To find out more about Joanne Thomas, please visit www.kingsbrook.org. Also be sure to look out for her upcoming publication in Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare.
About The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
Selected for their experience, forward thinking, and highest quality of care, The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare, are the most distinguished and desired medical professionals from every specialty.
The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare was founded on the idea that personal achievement is deserving of recognition and reward. Through a variety of benefits offered, WLH honors our selected physicians through massive multi media exposure in an effort to place consumers in the hands of the right doctor.
The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare is a subsidiary of the International Association of Health Care Professionals which is made up of over 100 different medical societies.
- Cynthia Balein Aquino, BSN, RN, Represents British Columbia with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Nancy Ann Vaughn, RN, Represents Alabama with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Christine Ann Krogness, CRRN, LPN, Represents Washington with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Veronica S. Aguilar Lorilla, RN, Represents California with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Margaret Frances Kelley, LPN, Represents Pennsylvania with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the contact module of this page. The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare disclaims any content contained in this press release.
Please see the complete Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare Terms of Service for more information.