Karen Ramos, LVN, Represents California with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
The International Nurses Association, INA, has carefully selected Karen Ramos, LVN, to represent her nursing community in their publication, Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare. Karen’s selection is a significant representation of her passion and dedication to her call in the field of nursing. With 2 years in practice, she is considered to be among the best in her line of work.
Karen is a Licensed Vocational Nurse currently based at Carlton Plaza Senior Living in San Lorenzo, California. Her professional area of interest is in Geriatric Assisted Living. Some of the services she offers include; dementia and Alzheimer’s Memory Care for seniors, lifestyle assistance, recreation and exercise as well as a myriad of other support services geared towards helping the elderly to enjoy their old age and feel at home. Karen credits her continued success in her nursing career to the enduring motivation from her family.
Karen received her nursing degree from the Western Career College in 2010. She is certified as a Lamaze Childbirth Educator (LCCE) and was recognized for perfect attendance during her scholastic years at Western Career College.
To find out more about Karen, be sure to look out for her upcoming publication in Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare.
About The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
Selected for their experience, forward thinking, and highest quality of care, The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare, are the most distinguished and desired medical professionals from every specialty.
The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare was founded on the idea that personal achievement is deserving of recognition and reward. Through a variety of benefits offered, WLH honors our selected physicians through massive multi media exposure in an effort to place consumers in the hands of the right doctor.
The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare is a subsidiary of the International Association of Health Care Professionals which is made up of over 100 different medical societies.
- Chrystal Gail Lambert, MSNEd, MHN, Represents California with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Dorothy Leveille, RN, BSN, Represents Florida with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Ellenora M. Collingwood, RN, BSN, Represents Florida with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Melode Blackmore, RN, BSN, Represents Utah with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Dawn L. Hahn, RN-BC, BSN, CMCN, CARN, Represents South Dakota with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the contact module of this page. The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare disclaims any content contained in this press release.
Please see the complete Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare Terms of Service for more information.