Katherine A. Bosworth, RN, Represents Florida with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare and the International Nurses Association are proud to announce that Katherine A. Bosworth, RN, is being honored for her exceptional successes in the nursing community. With many years in the industry, Katherine has demonstrated the passion, dedication, and enthusiasm for patient care necessary to be considered a Top Nurse in her field.
Katherine is a Registered Nurse with Fusion HealthCare in St. Petersburg, Florida. Serving nine counties surrounding the Tampa Bay area, Fusion HealthCare focuses on patient-centered care and excellent customer service. In her current role, Katherine specializes in home health care. In 1972, she has taught parenting education and birthing classes for St. Mary’s Hospital.
Katherine obtained her nursing degree in 1968 from St. Mary’s Hospital. In addition, she became a Public Health Nurse (PHN). Katherine has more than 45 years of uniquely diversified experience in the various areas of nursing, such as obstetrics and gynecology, ICU, homecare, CCU, and telemetry.
To find out more about Katherine A. Bosworth, RN, please visit www.fusioncare.net. Also be sure to look out for her upcoming publication in Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare.
About The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
Selected for their experience, forward thinking, and highest quality of care, The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare, are the most distinguished and desired medical professionals from every specialty.
The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare was founded on the idea that personal achievement is deserving of recognition and reward. Through a variety of benefits offered, WLH honors our selected physicians through massive multi media exposure in an effort to place consumers in the hands of the right doctor.
The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare is a subsidiary of the International Association of Health Care Professionals which is made up of over 100 different medical societies.
- Ursula E. Alao, RN-BC, Represents Virginia with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Beverly S. Quaye, EdD, RN, NEA-BC, CENP, FACHE, Represents California with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Carrie Malmberg, RN, BS, CCM, Represents Washington with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Justine Sayers, LPN, Represents Pennsylvania with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Rebecca J. Bourret, MS, APRN, PMHNP-BC, Represents Montana with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the contact module of this page. The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare disclaims any content contained in this press release.
Please see the complete Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare Terms of Service for more information.