Lawrence J. Waldman, RN, BSN, Represents Texas with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare and the International Nurses Association (INA) are proud to announce that Lawrence J. Waldman, RN, BSN, is being honored for his exceptional successes in the nursing community. With many years in the industry, Lawrence has demonstrated the passion, dedication, and enthusiasm for patient care necessary to be considered a Top Nurse in his field.
Lawrence works at Quintiles in Austin, Texas. Through this company, Lawrence is able to conduct bioresearch for the latest emergency medicine treatments on the market today. Lawrence is also an emergency room nurse at Park Plaza Hospital; he maintains the balance between clinical research and practice in the field. He was inspired to enter the field after caring for his own mother, who battled multiple sclerosis for over 10 years.
In 1990, Lawrence received his nursing degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center. He also has certifications in advanced cardiac and basic life support systems. To stay active in the fields of nursing and clinical research, Lawrence is a member of the American Nurses Association, the Texas Nurses Association, and the Association of Clinical Research Professionals.
About The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
Selected for their experience, forward thinking, and highest quality of care, The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare, are the most distinguished and desired medical professionals from every specialty.
The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare was founded on the idea that personal achievement is deserving of recognition and reward. Through a variety of benefits offered, WLH honors our selected physicians through massive multi media exposure in an effort to place consumers in the hands of the right doctor.
The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare is a subsidiary of the International Association of Health Care Professionals which is made up of over 100 different medical societies.
- Ursula Osteneck, RN, PhD, Represents Saskatchewan with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Vera Aileen Owens, LVN, Represents California with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Joseph Gaetano Sciabica, RN, BSN, MBA, Represents Illinois with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Patricia Rivard Duval, RN, MSN, APN-BC, Represents New Mexico with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Peggy M. McCormick, LPN, BS, Represents Louisiana with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the contact module of this page. The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare disclaims any content contained in this press release.
Please see the complete Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare Terms of Service for more information.