Linda Irene Gulyban, LPN, Represents Connecticut with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare and the International Nurses Association are proud to announce that Linda Irene Gulyban, LPN, is being honored for her achievements in the nursing community. With years of experience in the industry, Linda has demonstrated the passion, skill and advocacy for patient care necessary to be considered a Top Nurse in her field.
A Licensed Practical Nurse, Linda’s success is a culmination of her determination to accomplish her dream of helping others and her enthusiasm for making a difference in others’ lives. She is specialized in pediatric nursing, geriatrics in addition to long term home care. Linda also follows the American Journal of Nursing.
In her position as a Licensed Practical Nurse, Linda provides a variety of clerical or administrative services and takes part in educating patients about health care issues as well as home care and patients overall well-being. Linda also assists health care teams in developing care plans and overseeing CNA’s.
To find out more about Linda Irene Gulyban, please be sure to look out for her upcoming publication in Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare.
About The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
Selected for their experience, forward thinking, and highest quality of care, The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare, are the most distinguished and desired medical professionals from every specialty.
The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare was founded on the idea that personal achievement is deserving of recognition and reward. Through a variety of benefits offered, WLH honors our selected physicians through massive multi media exposure in an effort to place consumers in the hands of the right doctor.
The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare is a subsidiary of the International Association of Health Care Professionals which is made up of over 100 different medical societies.
- Megan A. Carpenter, RN, BSN, BC, Represents New Jersey with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Tammi R. Travis, RN, Represents Colorado with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Georgette Y. Chammas, EdD, RN, Represents Tennessee with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Emma Perez Sandico, RN, RM, MAN, Represents Ontario with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- Julie G. Smith, RN, Represents Oregon with Entry into Renowned Publication Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the contact module of this page. The Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare disclaims any content contained in this press release.
Please see the complete Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare Terms of Service for more information.